network problem revisited

Roger Prutsman rprutsman@yahoo.com
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:53:04 -0800 (PST)

I was just about to chime in when I read this. I have
had similiar problems with NT and Samba boxes (boxen)
in the past, and the problem came down to:
	Is my gateway set correctly?
	Is my naming resolution correctly set up?
Looks like this was a gateway prob. Your solution
should work. Course, I blew away the old posts, so I
don't know what the other subnet was.