[azipa] We need Help! (fwd)

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 02:03:00 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, D. Taylor wrote:

> > Because we might have some people on the list who don't mind being whored
> > out :).
>
> Yeah, it always starts out that way.  Then after awhile the ho
> discovers that she's being billed out by the two fax machine
> (connected back-to-back; one receives the timesheet, the other
> transmits the invoice) pimp at 150 an hour to cover her 50k
> salary and fax expenses.

I agree with you that this sux. I also think it's a scenerio that works
well for some people. In many cases the grunt's salary is also overvalued
(mostly due to less benefits and little real job security).

The worst part is that it's feeding the lawyers :(.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com                  www.excelco.com #