Apache broke SWAT

arson smith arsonsmith@hotmail.com
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 21:15:31 GMT

Actually with swat doesnt it have its own webserver
built in?  basicly you want to make sure that apache
is _not_ listening on port 901.  swat should be set
to open if there is trafic on that port and it will
launch its own webserver and serv pages.  I don't know
what in apache would cause trouble.  I don't think it defaults
to listen on port 901 so you would have had to set it
to do so.  does swat work if you shut down apache?

Bill Warner