relay in sendmail

Shawn T. Rutledge rutledge@cx47646-a.phnx1.az.home.com
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 13:19:38 -0700

On Mon, Mar 13, 2000 at 07:36:45PM +0000, arson smith wrote:
> I know it is not normally a good thing but
> i need to know how to turn relaying on in
> sendmail.  I know in redhat it is on by default
> but I am not able to get it to work in Debian.
> I have ben RTFMing most of the morning and
> haven't seemed to get anywhere yet so I figured
> I would make a post here.

Maybe try this in /etc/mail/sendmail.mc:

FEATURE(relay_entire_domain)dnl

and then run sendmailconfig again.  I have this in my file but I'm not
sure if it actually works - I seldom send mail from anywhere but the
gateway machine.

--
  _______                                     http://www.bigfoot.com/~ecloud
 (_  | |_)  ecloud@bigfoot.com   finger rutledge@cx47646-a.phnx1.az.home.com