Unloading old hardware

Bob George r1gaiasmxg2npayqoejzl@lpwa.com
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 03:06:24 -0700

I've got a closet full of old stuff that I'm finally going to have to admit
won't be useful to me. Some of it's useful for Linux (486/66 motherboard)
and some not (286 systems), and some needs work (AT tower case with dead
power supply). I'm wondering if it would be appropriate to haul it to a
meeting to give to anyone interested in it, or perhaps to use as door prizes
from hell?

I simply do not have the time to deal with each piece on a case-by-case
basis, so would like to drop off a bunch of it at one sitting. Anything
leftover at the end of the meeting would go in the dumpster.

Is PLUG the place for this, or can anyone suggest a better home for unloved
hardware?

- Bob