Cheap Socket 7 motherboard

Lucas Vogel lucas7@home.com
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 21:15:24 +0700

I have a Socket 7 motherboard that I have recently replaced, I don't
know what kind it is(It says Matsonic on it ?), I don't know if it works
or not but if it does I'll let you have it for $20-if it works.I also
have a Trident 9440 1 MB PCI video card that I'd be willing to part from
for the same price. That one I know works, plus it also has two empty
slots for memory.

Interested?