Food for thought

John Mosier jmosier@netzone.com
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 14:58:43 -0700

Dynamite Idea, Jim.  We recently completed Linux for Your Business
seminar on Feb. 8, 2000.  We can use some of our slides and
materials that were developed for that.  Since it is a Slide Show,
it would be easy to allow other presenters to put on the program.
It has contributions from Viking, Wired Global, EST (BRU), The Linux
Store, Excelco, Stealthmode.com and Jean Francois. I would
be willing to do the program sometimes.  I think we can persuade
some of the original presenters to do it sometimes, also.