exim & catchall address

Mike Starke mgcon@neta.com
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 21:56:50 -0700 (MST)

Looks like I'll have to go over to exim.org and
read up on how they do it. If I wasn't so jammed
for time, I would just move over to qmail, as I know
a bit more about that. However, exim isn't broke,
so i'm not going to bother fixing it right now.

Thanks for al the replies!

Mike
mgcon@getnet.com
http://www.getnet.com/~mgcon