fuser

John Kloian III john@wiredglobal.net
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 22:38:33 -0700 (MST)

learn Pine or Mutt they will be your friends for a lot longer than any
other mail reader.  I've tried them all and I always come back to Pine.

John Kloian III
Vice President 			         Wired Global Communications, Inc.
Phone:  602.674.9900 ext. 103	 "Specializing in Open Source Network Solutions"
Fax:    602.674.8725       	            http://www.wiredglobal.net