OT: Security --> Paranoia

Korombos plug@doctorjr.com
Fri, 03 Mar 2000 22:06:55 -0700

Jim,
  Worse than that, the "on-star" for children has been around for about 5
years. On the east coast in select towns, children are embedded with a
microchip. When they goto school, it automatically takes attendance when
they enter their class rooms. When they goto lunch, it automatically
deducts the lunch ammount from a prepaid "lunch card ballance". Moreso, it
notifies the front office if a child leaves the school property before end
of school. Of course, we use this technology on animals as well. Tis sad.
Big Brother has been here far longer than people really think or care.

--Korombos