netmeeting

root jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 09:52:57 -0700

Try this:

http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

It seems like on Fri, Mar 03, 2000 at 09:21:41PM -0700, John Kloian III scribbled:
Orig Msg> I didi some searching about a year ago on this.  I did find a white paper
Orig Msg> about which ports to open up for netmeeting (there is a lot of them)  I
Orig Msg> think I got the info from the ipmasquerading site.  Unfortunately I can't
Orig Msg> remember the URL.  Anybody else remember the URL for the masquerading
Orig Msg> site.
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> John Kloian III

JLF Sends...

This message brought to you by General Necromancy:
     "At General Necromancy, we bring dead things to life."