Internet Server Setup

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. gilljr@phxinternet.net" <gilljr@phxinternet.net
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 14:45:57 -0000

I was wondering if anyone does setups of internet servers.

I need to create a UNIX server with the following configuration.
FTP (Anonymous and password required)
Apache supporting HTML, CGI, Perl, VRML, Java, FrontPage 2000 extensions, Real
Audio
DNS and Bind
Email (sendmail or something else)

I am not picky on the OS... Any Linux flavor or BSD.

I have a client that is interested in this and I am no expert in LINUX/UNIX.
 Can someone point me to someone whom can do a professional setup similar to
the one I mentioned above.  I am looking to add some UNIX servers to our
network but never have time to do so.  So any nudge in the correct direction
would be appriciated.

Thank you,
Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr.
gilljr@phxinternet.net