Something must be done! (Security)

John Kloian III john@wiredglobal.net
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:10:09 -0700 (MST)

Sounds like you've had quite a little adventure Jiva.  Yes, -lp will give
you the listen ports.

John Kloian III
Vice President/CIO 		         Wired Global Communications, Inc.
Phone:  602.674.9900 ext. 103	 "Specializing in Open Source Network Solutions"
Fax:    602.674.8725       	            http://www.wiredglobal.net