Something must be done! (Security)

John Kloian III john@wiredglobal.net
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 01:20:04 -0700 (MST)

I don't remeber the name, but I definately remember something coming
across Freshmeat within the last week that does exactly that.

John Kloian III
Vice President 			         Wired Global Communications, Inc.
Phone:  602.674.9900 ext. 103	 "Specializing in Open Source Network Solutions"
Fax:    602.674.8725       	            http://www.wiredglobal.net