win2k 65k errors

Kevin Brown kevin_brown@uswest.net
Thu, 02 Mar 2000 15:23:03 -0700

Just remember, WindowsNT won't run on the crap sold at most mom and pop stores.
I should know.  At my last job they tried to get Windows2K installed on a box
and they could never get it to work.  It was a celeron 366, 64MB ram,
Motherboard had all the crap integrated onto it (video, sound, modem and lan).
It was hilarious to watch the store techs struggle to get it to run.
Unfortunately if Newtek doesn't port their 3d apps to *nix I'm going to continue
to run NT on my systems and leave linux for the server stuff (web, mail, etc...)

--
"Intel giveth and Microsoft Taketh Away" - Gordon Moore