sheilded Cat-5

colin rasor " linuxnet"@home.com
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 01:17:13 -0700

--------------B2EB82DC80A07365739C0DD5

Mike Sheldon wrote:

> >>When I say twisted, the cables are definently twisted around each other.
>
> Ahh, you're talking about stranded wire vs. solid core. Either one can be
> certified CAT-5, but be sure that the connectors are for stranded wire. Most
> are for solid wire, and there is a difference.
>
> I've still never seen shielded CAT-5 before. I'm not saying it doesn't
> exist, but be sure that the wire actually is CAT-5, and not CAT-3 or CAT-4.
>
> Michael J. Sheldon
> Internet Applications Developer
> Phone: 480.699.1084
> http://www.desertraven.com/
> PGP Key Available on Request

Thank you Mike you answered my question completly!
Colin Ansel Rasor

--------------B2EB82DC80A07365739C0DD5
 filename=" linuxnet.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Rasor;Colin
tel;work:6023040299
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.specializedmillwork.com
org:http://www.specializedmillwork.com;IS
version:2.1
email;internet:linuxnet@home.com
adr;quoted-printable:;;	1918 S. VanBurean st.	=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A;Phoenix;AZ;85010;United States of America
x-mozilla-cpt:;2
fn:Colin Rasor
end:vcard

--------------B2EB82DC80A07365739C0DD5--