Looking for a couple Linux coders...

Stuart Foster stuartf@MediServe.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 12:12:25 -0700

Steal valuable, irreplaceable employees..

Just kidding guys...
It sounds like an exciting place to work.

-----Original Message-----
From: Furmanek, Greg [mailto:Greg.Furmanek@hit.cendant.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2000 12:02 PM
To: 'plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us'
Subject: RE: Looking for a couple Linux coders...

What does Opnix do??

The Wolf

-> -----Original Message-----
-> From: jiva@devware.com [mailto:jiva@devware.com]
-> Sent: Monday, June 26, 2000 11:54 PM
-> To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
-> Subject: Looking for a couple Linux coders...
->
-> As you may know, the topic for next month's meeting is going to be
-> about how Opnix is using Linux to build their business.
-> This is gonna
-> be pretty cool stuff, and I'm not gonna give any of it away
-> right now,
-> but I wanted to also mention something that I feel very
-> strongly about
-> at Opnix.  Opnix has built an absolutely outstanding team of
-> incredible people.  Jay Jacobson, John Kloian, Nick Estes, Jean
-> Francios, Hans Kuegler, Ed Nusbaum... If I were to run down a list of
-> the people in Phoenix that I really respect, that are involved with
-> Linux or the internet industry, the above would be almost an exact
-> copy.
->
-> When Jay contacted me originally, to talk to me about coming
-> to Opnix,
-> I was a bit skeptical (I was pretty happy where I was at the
-> time) and
-> I asked him what kind of a team he was building, and I saw this list,
-> and I was like "Wow.... THIS is the kind of team I want to be on!"
->
-> Anyway, I'm really pleased that I made the decision I did.  Our team
-> is amazing, and we're currently looking for a couple more coders.  If
-> you're interested in working with an awesome team, and you know C,
-> C++, Python, Zope, and/or Perl, then please, send your resume to
-> jobs@opnix.com and let's talk.  :)
->
-> Jiva DeVoe
-> Software Development Manager
-> Opnix, Inc. - .Simply Better Bandwidth.
-> --
-> "They ought to make butt-flavored cat food."   --Gallagher
->
->