Looking for a couple Linux coders...

jiva@devware.com jiva@devware.com
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 23:54:09 -0700

As you may know, the topic for next month's meeting is going to be
about how Opnix is using Linux to build their business.  This is gonna
be pretty cool stuff, and I'm not gonna give any of it away right now,
but I wanted to also mention something that I feel very strongly about
at Opnix.  Opnix has built an absolutely outstanding team of
incredible people.  Jay Jacobson, John Kloian, Nick Estes, Jean
Francios, Hans Kuegler, Ed Nusbaum... If I were to run down a list of
the people in Phoenix that I really respect, that are involved with
Linux or the internet industry, the above would be almost an exact
copy.

When Jay contacted me originally, to talk to me about coming to Opnix,
I was a bit skeptical (I was pretty happy where I was at the time) and
I asked him what kind of a team he was building, and I saw this list,
and I was like "Wow.... THIS is the kind of team I want to be on!"

Anyway, I'm really pleased that I made the decision I did.  Our team
is amazing, and we're currently looking for a couple more coders.  If
you're interested in working with an awesome team, and you know C,
C++, Python, Zope, and/or Perl, then please, send your resume to
jobs@opnix.com and let's talk.  :)

Jiva DeVoe
Software Development Manager
Opnix, Inc. - .Simply Better Bandwidth.
--
"They ought to make butt-flavored cat food."   --Gallagher