UCITA update.

Jim farli@wiredglobal.com
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:04:02 -0700

Excuse me, Hawke, but did you consider what you wrote?  Do you actually
think that members of the Arizona legislature think for themselves?  If
you do, consider the fact that they had no difficulty finding a funding
mechanism for a stadium for a private business but have for a decade not
been able to find a way to fund and hold accountable the education
monopoly in the state.

Just wait and watch all the lobbyists push and prod UCITA thru the AZ
legislature.  Better yet, pay VERY close attention, cause chances are very
good that you wont see very much about it until after it is over and done
with.