Being a BUFH....

Jonathan Claxton jzc@primenet.com
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:57:13 -0700 (MST)

I am seeing more and more of this.....

Parts/attachments:
   1   OK   ~x lines  Text
   2        ~x lines  Text

  [Part 1, Text/PLAIN  x lines]
  [Not Shown. Use the "V" command to view or save this part]

  [Part 2, Text/HTML  x lines]
  [Cannot display this part. Press "V" then "S" to save in a file]

.......whenever I read the PLUG using PINE.

Whenever I see something like this... I hit the D button and move on
because I can't be arsed to go to another menu to read the cottinpicking
mixed mailbag. And NO, do not tell me to use another mail client.

Peoples, PLEASE check your configuration and make sure that you are
sending PLAIN TEXT mails. Otherwise, people like me and I KNOW I am not
the only one reading email using PINE, will hit D and move on.

Now... yer prolly asking "What's BUFH?" Welp.. think of BOFH. :)

Jonathan Claxton                          __  __     ____  ___       ___ ____
jzc@primenet.com                         /__)/__) / / / / /_  /\  / /_    /
Sometimes BASTARD USER FROM HELL        /   / \  / / / / /__ /  \/ /___  /