Help with Cox

Digital Wokan wokan@home.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 23:00:57 -0700

IP Chains shouldn't be required unless you're doing IP Masquerading.
Straight TCP/IP network stuff should just work.  Standard questions to
be asked, just in case...
Nameservers set correctly in /etc/resolv.conf?
Does the machine dual-boot to Windows?  If so, does Windows connect
okay?
Is the LAN card functioning properly?  (IRQ's, driver, etc.)

--
Digital Wokan
Tribal mage of the electronics age