Mandrake 7.1: First I loved it, now I hate it.

Marc Chung mchung@asu.edu
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 01:16:03 -0700 (MST)

There exists multiple versions of the same package in your RPMS dir..

try doing your FTP install from a different site.

cheers

--
Marc Chung [mchung@asu.edu]
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately"