Mandrake 7.1

Rod Roark rod@sunsetsystems.com
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 14:14:16 -0700

Another thing worth noting about Mandrake 7.1 is that it comes with
GnuCash, probably the best free personal finance program for Linux.
This app is far from perfect yet, but a good one to keep an eye on.

What I don't like about 7.1 is it's so damn BIG, and it's hard to
figure out what you don't need.

-- Rod
Sunset Systems                           Preconfigured Linux Computers
http://www.sunsetsystems.com/                      and Custom Software