ups

Mark Peoples hondaman@mainex1.asu.edu
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:54:52 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_o+VIGQcPWJFAYixcPK145g)

Anyone know of any sites with info on building a UPS? I know it should be as
simple as linking the batteries, but i'm interested in adding some
monitoring hardware/software as well.  I'm looking to get a number of car
batteries, and perhaps a generator, but don't want to go the way of APC or
the like.

Thanks.

--Boundary_(ID_o+VIGQcPWJFAYixcPK145g)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2651.75">
<TITLE>ups</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Tahoma">Anyone know of any sites with info on =
building a UPS? I know it should be as simple as linking the batteries, =
but i'm interested in adding some monitoring hardware/software as =
well.&nbsp; I'm looking to get a number of car batteries, and perhaps a =
generator, but don't want to go the way of APC or the like.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Tahoma">Thanks.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_o+VIGQcPWJFAYixcPK145g)--