cgi's running in the root folder.

Don Harrop don@nis4u.com
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:14:14 -0700

AddHandler is already set to run .cgi files.  The person who owns this web
site would like to execute a cgi script from the root directory.  Is there
something else besides a ScriptAlias that I could use to allow cgi execution
in the root directory and still let me pull up regular html files too?

Don