Calendar Update

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 02:59:23 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

Firewalling with Linux 2.2.x at AZSAGE, www.AZSAGE.org, tomorrow (Tue) at
the IBM offices, 2929 N. Central. Park free across the street at Park
Central. Don't be late as the doors get locked and you won't be able to
get in :(. Doors open at 6:30 and the show starts at 7.

The Linux Stammtisch is a week from tomorrow at Bandersnatch.

ASULUG, ASULUG.asu.edu, meets a week from Wed (I think this is a
correction over what I announced at the meeting last week) on the 21st.
The meeting starts at 6 in the Computing Commons Auditorium. This month's
topic will be best of PLUG and AZSAGE, e.g. I redo either the GnuPG or the
Firewall presentation, depending on what those who show up would like.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  Practice socially consious hedonism. Do whatever you want,