[Plug-announce] NEW PLUG MAILING LIST - PLUG-WEBDEV

Jim farli@wiredglobal.com
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 13:32:40 -0700

money?  what is that?  he want it to design or to print the tshirts?

I bet we could find a member or two who would shell out a reasonable
amount for PLUG tshirts.  Heck, I would probably wear one every time I
went to Borders just cause I always run into someone looking at all the
Linux books and stuff with a dazed expression on their face.