Apache/Red Hat Hostname Problem!

Ryan Denke ryan.denke@home.com
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:29:11 -0700

I recently setup and had Apache running on my Linux RedHat 6.2 server.
Then I changed some config files to virtually host another domain, but
never tested the changes. Some time later, the PC locked up and I had to
do a hard reset. Since then, Apache hasn't worked. When I try to run it,
I get the following error:

Starting httpd: httpd: cannot determine local host name.
Use the ServerName directive to set it manually.

The hostname and uname commands return the correct hostname, so I'm
wondering what is going wrong? I'm pretty sure I've undone all of the
changes I made since I last had it working, I'm thinking that the hard
reset might have corrupted a file. Anyone have any ideas?

Ryan Denke