Server Help

KeithSmith compunerd@gci-net.com
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 07:42:55 -0700

Hello all,

If you are in the TUCSON area please read this.

I am working with several people to create a
not-for-profit Christian web site.  We will be
coming under Casa Gloriosa, a local Not-For-Profit
organization until we are able to obtain our own
NFP status.

The problem and request is that I have a server
here at my house that I want to put up on the
internet to host http://www.christian-home.net.
My skills are lacking because prior to this I was
a FoxPro programmer.  This is my first real
experience with Linux, even though I have been
running it on my desktop for 6 months.

I have an AMD K6-2 500 / 128Meg RAM / 14Gig HD /
Caldera eServer 2.3 / Webmin.  I hope to add
OpenSSH.  The real problem is the Onstream tape
drive patch that I can not get to compile.

I was wondering if someone had a few hours to help
me with this project so we can get our server up
and running.

Feel free to call me or email me off list at
compunerd@gci-net.com.

Thanks for your time.

Keith

--