Announcement - Change of Job and Email Contact Update

J.L.Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 22:53:29 -0700

As most of you know, since February I have been the
Chief Technology Officer at EBIZ Enterprises ( TheLinuxStore.com ).

Friday June 9, 2000 will be my last full day of work at EBIZ.

Effective Monday June 12th, I will be joining the team at
OpNIX ( http://www.opnix.com ) as their Director of Managed Services.

To avoid any nasty speculation or rumour, please contact me directly
if you have any questions about my new job responsibilities,
or want to discuss any other issues surrounding my job change.

For OpNIX business contact me via email at:
jlf@opnix.com

For any other business please contact me at:
jlf@magusnet.com
jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
jean@francois.gilbert.az.us

Thanks.

Jean Francois Sends...
President & CEO - MagusNet, Inc.,    MagusNet.com, MagusNet.Gilbert.AZ.US
Director Of Managed Services - OpNIX,  http://www.opnix.com/
OpNIX - Simply Better Bandwidth