Mandrake v7.1 install

Brian Cluff brian@sequoia.net
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 14:30:30 -0700

I had that happen with Diamon File GL 1000 Pro (aka as a permedia II card).
I just put the older X server back on and everything works again.  It
appeared that the different color layers were being displayed individully.
I didn't want to deal with trying to fix it at all.  It was a buddies
computer and it was more important that it start working correctly RIGHT NOW
that it would be to try and gain a bit of speed by running the latest
greatest software.

Brian Cluff