Why would Maximum Linux magazine have a Linux apps cd with IE 5?

Lucas Vogel lvogel@exponent.com
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 16:38:25 -0700

Maximum Linux seems to be the LinuxOne of linux mags - a whole lot of fluff,
mainly to capitalize on (consumer/developer/linux enthusiast) interest while
returning only enough information to fill a magazine. With the exception of
an occasional helpful newbie article, it's pretty lame(unless you're a big
fan of Linux advertising).