Mandrake v7.1 install

foodog@uswest.net foodog@uswest.net
Thu, 08 Jun 2000 09:02:51 -0700

I don't know if the Voodoo3 2000 is supported but I downloaded and installed it
on Redhat 6.2 and had a heck of a time.  I could run Xconfigurator but couldn't
get it officially "up" (due to patience deficit syndrome ;-)
  I ended up rolling back to my previous version of XFREE86 downloaded from
3DFX.