Wanted: Perl Guru

Doug Miles doug.miles@bpxinternet.com
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 14:58:39 -0700

> Joel Dudley wrote:
>
> I hope I am not abusing the list with this post, but our company is
> looking for a perl programmer to modify some cybercash scripts.
> Probably wont take a decent perl programmer long at all to do our
> modifications.  I am sorry if this post is offensive to the nature of
> PLUG-discuss, but I am just trying to get some cash in the pockets of
> the list members before my boss calls some company to do it.  Contact
> me off the list if you feel qualified for the job.  Again, if I have
> offended anyone by posting this on PLUG-discuss I apologize.  Thanks.
>
> - Joel
>
> Silverware Inc.

Joel,

This is Doug Miles, and I'm the leader of phoenix.pm (local perl users
group).  Would you like me to post this to our list?

BTW, do you work for Sara Silver?  I'm guessing there is only one
Silverware in town.  I used to work there about 4 years ago.  If Joe
still works there, say hi!

--
- Doug

"A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the
word you first thought of."
--Burt Bacharach