Wanted: Perl Guru

Joel Dudley joel@silverw.com
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 13:11:27 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BFD081.E3A84E80

I hope I am not abusing the list with this post, but our company is =
looking for a perl programmer to modify some cybercash scripts.  =
Probably wont take a decent perl programmer long at all to do our =
modifications.  I am sorry if this post is offensive to the nature of =
PLUG-discuss, but I am just trying to get some cash in the pockets of =
the list members before my boss calls some company to do it.  Contact me =
off the list if you feel qualified for the job.  Again, if I have =
offended anyone by posting this on PLUG-discuss I apologize.  Thanks.

- Joel

Silverware Inc.

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BFD081.E3A84E80

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I hope I am not abusing the list with =
this post,=20
but our company is looking for a perl programmer to modify some =
cybercash=20
scripts.&nbsp; Probably wont take a decent perl programmer long at all =
to do our=20
modifications.&nbsp; I am sorry if this post is offensive to the nature =
of=20
PLUG-discuss, but I am just trying to get some cash in the pockets of =
the list=20
members before my boss calls some&nbsp;company to do it.&nbsp; Contact =
me off=20
the list if you feel qualified for the job.&nbsp; Again, if I have =
offended=20
anyone by posting this on PLUG-discuss I apologize.&nbsp; =
Thanks.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>- Joel</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Silverware =
Inc.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BFD081.E3A84E80--