SSH/OpenSSH

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 22:52:54 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 6 Jun 2000, Kevin Buettner wrote:

> The one thing that sort of bothers me about the whole thing is that it
> is so closely tied to the OpenBSD project.  I.e, AFAICT, development
> of the core package is only being done on OpenBSD.  It's up to a team

One of the core developers is the guy who puts out the RH RPMs. It's
mostly an OpenBSD thing, but they are working with other projects. For RH
he has to do something funky with pam that I haven't figured out yet. The
RPMs work, but it fails to allow logins when building it by hand :(.

No matter. Debian moved to OpenSSH several months ago. I've been using it
there without problems :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.OpNIX.com
#  The only way for a woman to change a man