[Plug-announce] MEETING! THIS WEEK! BE THERE!

Jim farli@wiredglobal.com
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 18:00:21 -0700

You are rignt, Kevin, but it is right on the main page and the directions
are also correct if you link from the main page/

On Tue, 06 Jun 2000, you
wrote: > On Jun 5,  1:51pm, plug-announce-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
wrote: >  > > Thursday!  Location is on the website (NOTE: it is NOT the
same as > > usual!)  7pm!!