Reformatting harddrive

datawolf@ibm.net datawolf@ibm.net
Sat, 03 Jun 2000 16:55:31 -0700

This is just another way that we use to lock users into Linux.  Now that
your computer has been liberated, it wants to stay free.  It's okay.
Your wife can learn Linux, too.  :-)

Oh, since you're giving Linux a bigger machine, we'll let it slide, but
just this once.  As usual, the answer is to use Linux instead of
Windows, to remove the partitions.

-BVG

P.S. I know this was answered before, but I had to be a smartass.