CD-R help

Lucas Vogel lvogel@exponent.com
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 12:47:06 -0700

I have inserted the scsi_debug module into my kernel and now have scsi
devices, but I don't think any of them are mapped to my cd-burner. Not only
that, but it seems to add ALL of the scsi devices in /dev/ into the system.
Is there a module that I don't have that I should?

lsmod reveals:
es1371
soundcore
via-rhine