Too old to code? -- Not at Excelco !

John Mosier jmosier@netzone.com
Fri, 02 Jun 2000 07:57:43 -0700

Excelco values experience that normally comes with age.  We
would place an especially high value on programmers who are open
to new ideas such as CORBA, Open Standards, RAD tools, and
other new technologies, not to mention Linux and open source.

We are in special need of programmers who can relate to backoffice
business needs.  Know how to do double entry accounting?  Know
about EDI? Know Cobol?  (We are considering projects that would
involve tool development to open our Cobol application to CORBA and
RAD tools that enable us to run our applications anywhere.)

I am 57, so I set no limits on the age of programmers we hire.  We
have also had students (mostly from DeVry) working with us almost
continuously for the last 7 years.

If any of this sounds interesting, please send plain text resumes to
me.