EJB -- Anyone have experience with this?

jiva@devware.com jiva@devware.com
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 12:15:51 -0700

CORBA would be ideally suited to this, and CORBA is also supported by
JAVA while also not locking you into ONLY Java.  If you DO decide to
go with CORBA, let me know, I might know a company looking for
accounting software with CORBA hooks. ;D