[Plug-announce] June Newsletter

The Wyvern Wyvernlord@firstlinux.net
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:22:50 -0700 (PDT)

Im new to the list, only about 2 months, not yet made it to any meetings, and have only recently started running linux again (tried about 2 years ago, but didnt have time then to work with it, and 6 years ago I left the Unix world sadlly to work with M$ stuff)

I do have alot of time to use though, and would be willing to try taking on the site maintenace, I do have experience working with web design and do some web app programming for my job.

So not sure Im the best canidate, but would be of interest to me.

email with questions

Thanks
Chris Hemminghaus
wyvernlord@firstlinux.net