MAJOR Console Errors

Nathan Saper natedog@well.com
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 16:30:54 -0700 (GMT-0700)

On Sun, 30 Jul 2000 C0DEMASTR@aol.com wrote:

changeroot should work.  Just make /graphics your root directory.  Then,
/graphics/bin will be /bin, etc.

I believe the command would be:

changeroot /graphics

However, I'm not at my Linux machine, and I have aliases to hard-to-
remember commands all over my shell, so changeroot might not be the right
command name.  YMMV.

--

Nathan Saper
natedog@well.com