MySQL

Mike Starke mstarke@mobl.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:27:51 -0700

I agree. I suppose my inital post had to do with the status
of .23 and whether anyone knew if Debian had it out in the unstable
dists.

Although I always wait for something to get out of Beta before
it hits the production boxes, I tend to re-evaluate the "always"
part if Debain has it in unstable. I, personally, tend to think
that they have set a bit higher standards on the stability
of their releases.

In short, I too will wait. :-)
Mike