Best mouse for linux/W98 dual boot?

Michael Vanecek mike@mjv.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:09:55 -0500

Well, it seems clear - they write their own software, so it sucks. They
most likely farm off design and manufacturing of peripheral devices to
third party companies - so they don't suck. I can't conceive of MS
itself of it's own capabilities and alleged creativity actually
producing any product that's decent...