[azipa] LINUX Question-- Locking down KDE

Bill Warner wwarner@direct-alliance.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 12:13:11 -0700

there is a linux kiosk (sp?) howto that should help you out with this.
I think it should be able to lauch X and use netscape basicly as your
WM sort of speak with netscapes geometry set to the same as what
your display size is eg 800x600 or 1024x768.

Bill Warner