Ethernet Cards

colin rasor " linuxnet"@home.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:32:06 -0700

--------------44771223AAC618E0FB681F32

Hi Peter,
 I am on the P.L.U.G list and I saw your request for ethernet cards. I have a few 3c0m
595-tx 10/100. I would like to get rid of these, they all work I bought them from my
boss(father) when he purchased about 200 of them.
 The hours on them are very low and all work. I would get rid of a few for 45 a piece
and a mucho amount for 35.
If this is of intrest for you email or call me.
Colin Ansel Rasor

"Peter M. Williams" wrote:

> Hello again,
>         Yesterday I asked about Ethernet cards and Hubs.  I looked at the Intel and
> 3Com cards like you suggested, but what about NetGear?  They seem to be a
> lot less expensive and I'm trying to save up for other toys:-)
> Thanks,
> Pete

--------------44771223AAC618E0FB681F32
 filename=" linuxnet.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Rasor;Colin
tel;work:6023040299
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.specializedmillwork.com
org:http://www.specializedmillwork.com;IS
version:2.1
email;internet:linuxnet@home.com
adr;quoted-printable:;;	1918 S. VanBurean st.	=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A;Phoenix;AZ;85010;United States of America
x-mozilla-cpt:;2
fn:Colin Rasor
end:vcard

--------------44771223AAC618E0FB681F32--