Problems installing X Windows

Kevin Brown kevin_brown@uswest.net
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 01:08:59 -0700

why is it that when a package dependency is missing people just say to reinstall
Redhat (or any other package manager based distro)??  Go to google.com (or
rpmfind.net) and do a search for those specific files, it should tell you what
packages they are contained in.

http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/libgdk-1.2.so.0.html
http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/libgtk-1.2.so.0.html