(no subject)->pcmcia nic

Mike Starke mstarke@mobl.com
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:48:37 -0700

Have tons of them. We have a bunch of "Basic" cards. They are
only 10 Base, but talk about indestructable. Our CEO bought
a whole bunch years ago, everyone gace him a hard time because
he bought so many (such a deal); but I must say that they just
work. Period. Windows 9X, NT & Linux. I will go look to see
what we have in stock (had about 8 big boxes last I checked).

Don't know what my boss will let them go for, but I will check.
Email me off list. No promises tho'

Mike