Help!!!!!!!! Under a Juno / Windows Attack!

sinck@ugive.com sinck@ugive.com
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 07:29:19 -0700 (MST)

\_ > A) Careful examination of email will induce folks to believe that
\_ > QuePasa and I have parted ways.
\_ ---
\_ Are you suggesting that we carefully examine your e-mails?
Heh.  It was more fun when I had  X-JLF-bait in the headers.  :-)

\_ Actually, so
\_ many people have multiple addresses that I don't think much about a
\_ differing e-mail address.
:-)

\_ As I am typing a reply to this, I am flipping the channels only to find
\_ Porky's on the Comedy Channel which is proof positive that there is always a
\_ market for what was once a good product and is now trimmed beyond
\_ recognition and punctuated with advertisements.

Which was the good product?  Comedy Central or Porky's?  :-)

David